Monday, October 11, 2010

Arcade Fire

Win Butler
Regine Chassagne
Richard Reed Parry
William Butler
Tim Kingsbury
Sarah Neufeld
Jeremy Gara

From Montreal, Quebec CANADA

A mysterious band to me, and that's how I would like it to be.
"keep the car running"
"ocean of noise"
"neon bible"
My roommate introduced me to The Arcade Fire when Neon Bible came out.
It is a brilliant beautiful nostalgic album to me.
*
"we used to wait"
"sprawl II (mountains beyond Mountains)"
"suburban war"
The Suburbs, is epic. It is the best arcade fire album in my opinion.
Lyrically and musically, they have defined the suburban ethos of my generation.
I highly suggest buying the album or downloading it from somewhere.
I also suggest driving when listening to the album. 
Being alone or with someone who loves Arcade Fire.


I will have a link to download ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment