Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Enemies

Eoin Whitfield - Guitar and Drums
Oisin McMahon Trench - Drums
Lewis Jackson - Guitar
Mark O'Brien - Bass

From Kilcoole / Wicklow, Ireland

Enemies are fresh, joyous post-rock music with an appetite. They formed in April of 2007 and have so far released a 7" vinyl double A- side on the european label Richter Collective
July 11, 2010, Enemies released a full length album titled "We've Been Talking" on Richter Collective and the Japanese label Machu Picchu Industrias runned by members of toe. The have toured Ireland, the UK and Japan a couple of times, but never toured the states. I had found Enemies through toe about a year ago. I really like their double A-side, but after I heard their full length I was in deep. The first track, "Backaches & Cardigans" blew me away. It's catchy as fuck and I know I'm not the only one that thinks that.

These are the two songs off the double A-side, and the videos is their full length. Oh my, Goodness!


Photobucket
Click image to DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment