Tuesday, August 3, 2010

LITE


kinori Yamamoto - Drums 
Nobuyuki Takeda - Guitar
Kozo Kusumoto - Guitar
Jun Izawa - Bass

From Tokyo, Japan

LITE was formed in 2003 and has released numerous records which are all equally amazing.
The song structures are very melodic, dynamic, and rhythmic.
I'm discovering that Japan is home to some of the most innovative math rock, post rock, instrumental bands. There's so, much I can say about LITE. They have played a significant part in my life and have enlightened me. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
The video below is a song off of their newest mini album called ILLUMINATE released in 2010.
LITE - Phantasia is my favorite album, released in 2008. It's a record that I must play from first to last, everytime!



Photobucket

Click image to DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment