Monday, November 7, 2011

Reptar


Andrew - Drums
Ryan - Bass
William - Keyboards
Graham - Guitar, Vocals

From Athens, Georgia

I haven't posted anything in a very long time:(
So, here's what I've been wanting to share with you!
These boys are making some damn good music.

I met Reptar in 2009 at a house show in Asheville, North Carolina.
Our mutual friend Will Isenogle had booked both of our bands to play.
Since then I have seen them numerous times in Savannah, Georgia.
My comparison might not be spot on for some people but i think if your into Modest Mouse, Talking Heads, Animal Collective then most likely a would dig Reptar.
They have just released their first EP Oblangle Fizz Y'all on Vagrant Records.
Producer Ben Allen recorded their first 7' which is available on Make Records Not Bombs. Ben Allen has produced music for artists such as Sean P. Diddy Combs, Gnarls Barkley, Animal Collective, and Matt & Kim. You can find a bunch of their stuff online.


No comments:

Post a Comment