Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tristeza

Chistopher Sprague, Luis Hermosillo, James Lehner also
with: James LaValle, Stephen Swesey, Alison Ables, Sean Ogilvie, Eric Hinojosa, and Jimi Hey

From San Diego, California

I was recently introduced to Tristeza by my good friend Aaron, when I was in Savannah this summer (2011)
I had a list of bands I was told to check out. So, after I got back to Los Angeles I took a trip to Ameoba to see what I could find.
Sure enough their was the 12'' Dream Signals In Full Circles, on the employes monthly picks. Tristeza means "Sadness" in both Portuguese and Spanish. The band was formed in 1997 in San Diego, California but currently reside in Oakland, California.
Instrumental music will never bore me so, don't think it will bore you. I suggest Tristeza for all of those going to sleep.
Photobucket
Click it to Download

No comments:

Post a Comment