Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Make Believe



Tim Kinsella - Vocals
Sam Zurick - Guitar
Bobby Burg - Bass
Nate Kinsella - Drums/Keyboard

From Chicago, Illinois

Members of Cap'n Jazz, Joan of Arc, Ghosts and Vodka, Promise Ring, and OWLS.
Make Believe is amazing, thats the bottom line. I recently saw Cap'n Jazz at the echoplex here in Los Angeles and it jumpstarted my love for Chicago based bands.
I've gotten into all of Kinsella's projects, basically anything they touch turns gold. 
Make Believe has been a very special band for me ever since I found it on Ashley's itunes. Their sound is math rock, experimental, with that chicago emo twist that Tim brings.
They have released three albums, a 7'' vinyl and my most favorite, the Make Believe EP.
FREE NATE KINSELLA!

Photobucket
Click image to DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment